Rudolph Christmas Card

Monday 11 November 2013


I was planning on doing this post yesterday but after months of pleading with my husband he finally gave in and took me to get a Rabbit and I have spent the past day and a half mesmerised by him. Even now I am struggling to tear myself away! Right now he is lying stretched out on his side fast asleep and looks beyond cute!!  I would take a picture but I don't want to disturb him as only 10 minutes ago he was bouncing enthusiastically from one side of the cage to the other.
Pre- Dexter (Dexter is the name wehave given our Rabbit) I managed to to make my first Christmas card.  For me this is a HUGE achievement as I am usually the person who  leaves it until the very last minute then goes and buys them from the card shop as I have run out of time...gasp!

This card was inspired by the challenge over at The Case Study Challenge Blog I could honestly spend hours looking around this blog, their designers and Muses are just hugely talented!


The Reindeer are from the Noël Scandinave paper collection by a company called Toga I had never heard of them before I moved to Italy but they design some really lovely paper collections!   I think you will be seeing a lot more of them from me :)
Thank you for stopping by and see you next time i hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger